When printing larger objects howeverI get some warp, which makes it hart putting printed pieces together. In one extreme case, it even pulled the bluetape up from the platform.
So I am asking for hints to reduce the warp. It would be great, if you could give some offical comment, which of the below points - most of which acutally help.
- Does layer strength have any influence?
- Does less fill mean less warp?
- Does using raft help?
- Does it help to increase the room temperature around the printer?
- What is the influence of the filament type?
- Does it help to add some type of glue to the bluetape?
- Are there any stronger types of bluetape?
- Any other hints?
Thanks allot, any help is apreciated!