Mechanical Engineer (M/F)
Do you want to work in the largest national manufacturer of 3D printers? We are looking for you. You will work closely with the R&D team. We are a motivated and proactive team in which you will have to join. You will develop creative solutions for creative individuals.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering, CAD Designer, Designer or equivalent;
• Good knowledge of 3D modeling, preference is given to Solidworks and Solidedge;
• Good knowledge of machine parts;
• Good computer skills from the user’s point of view;
• I like the additive manufacturing area;
• Communication skills, dynamism and autonomy;
• Flexibility, organization and responsibility in meeting objectives;
• Good interpersonal relationship;
• Young spirit and team spirit;
• Immediate availability.
• Experience in 3D printing;
• Experience in open-source projects;
• IEFP Professional Internship (preferred).
Compensation commensurate with experience; Other benefits; Integration in a young and dynamic team; Possibility of integration into the company’s staff after internship and if applicable.
If this is your profile send your CV to email@example.com with Ref.