1. Go to BEEVERYCREATIVE’s page in the CGtrader gallery. Here you can visualize all our models and select the letters in this particular case.
2. In this situation we have several options. On one hand we can ask the children to choose some letters to form a word, for example their name. Or on the other hand they can 3D print all the letters and have them available to create different words according to their imagination. Remember you can come back and print more letters and use them for other activities. Spelling has just become much more exciting.
3. After downloading the models you just have to open BEESOFT, import the selected models and print. Easy as that!
– Material: PLA
– Resolution: medium
– Density: 5%
– Raft: no
– Support: no
– Printing time: 25 m (approx. each letter)
– Weight (est.): 3 / 4 gr (approx. each letter)
– Time spent setting up print: Approx. 5 mins