1. Challenge students to rethink the design of an existing product or to think about the design of a product displayed. In this case, let’s take as an example the reproduction of an existing product, for example the miniature of BEETHEFIRST.
2. 3D modeling BEETEHFIRST in SketchUP.
3. After the modeling phase, we must export the files to .stl format and open them in BEESOFT, so as to print them. The objects should be printed in separate colors so they correspond, so that the miniature is the most faithful possible in comparison to the original.
– Material: PLA
– Resolution: High
– Density: 5%
– Raft: no
– Support: no
– Printing time: 5h30 m
– Weight (est.): 19,03 gr
– Time spent setting up print: Approx. 5 mins
4. After completing 3D printing phase, we put all the pieces together and fit them in a way that we get to the final product.