Wrong calibration?

Reliability, design, quality output, usability and a new and more powerful extruder.
You can now 3D print some PLA variations.
With the new “power saving mode” and “advanced shutdown”, you can relax and enjoy 3D printing.
CRibeiro

Wrong calibration?

Post by CRibeiro » 22 Aug 2016, 11:06

Hi everyone,

Currently I have a problem printing that just started today, I printed well during friday. After a successful calibration, the printer when it starts printing objects go in to the printing plate, negative coordinates for Z axis, it's damaging my plate and I already check for another calibration and if printing plate it's well placed in the supports. I been using the printer for 3/4 months and never had this problem before.

Thank you, for your help,
CRibeiro

Filipe

Re: Wrong calibration?

Post by Filipe » 22 Aug 2016, 11:29

Hello CRibeiro,

If I understood what you explained, it is indeed a very weird issue.

Have you tried printing something else? A new object, for example. BEE.STL from the gallery. It can be the gcode created for that given object that is corrupted, somehow (given the negative Z description you give).
What version of BEESOFT are you using? Current stable version is BEESOFT 3.12.1
But there are Beta versions that they are working on.
Have you contacted Customer Service?

If not send them and email to customer_service@beeverycreative.com.

Let me know how this goes.

CRibeiro

Post by CRibeiro » 22 Aug 2016, 12:09

Hello Filipe,

Thank you for replying, the version that I use is that version and I already tried to convert the file again to prevent the corruption of the file and the result was the same. Could be on the work of the axis something happen? I dont want to open to see because it still on the warranty. I didn't send yet, I'm going to do now.

CRibeiro

Filipe

Post by Filipe » 22 Aug 2016, 12:11

Do contact Customer Service.

Since it's under Warranty, it is the best thing to do.

And they have more knowledge of troubleshooting, and of the BEETHEFIRST+ than I do :)

CRibeiro

Post by CRibeiro » 22 Aug 2016, 12:15

Yes, thank you for your help.