Stepper driver for filament toasted

This new DIY 3D printer kit is a result of a vast market research and hours of development and engineering. It is an open source project, which means this is a versatile product that you can build upon and make it your own.
olarantala

Stepper driver for filament toasted

Post by olarantala » 15 Aug 2019, 19:24

Today when i was printing i got one nozzle clogged. I saw that no filament was extruded and felt the smell of overheated electronic.
I manualy removed the plug in the nozzle with a cold draw and the nozzle was clean but the extruder would not work. I switched the stepper drivers and voila no problems. The problem now is that i got a toasted driver. Where do i get one? And then i need a new tube connector the pfte tube keeps slipping out (on stepper 2 wich i does not us werry often) And that tube keeps getting shorter because i need to cut it to get it to get stuck.
Cant find the things i Need in the shop.

Ola

DomingosRodrigues

Re: Stepper driver for filament toasted

Post by DomingosRodrigues » 19 Aug 2019, 11:25

Hello Olarantala,

please contact customer_service@beeverycreative.com mentioning what happened and the parts that you need and we will provide you with a quotation.

Have you executed the self test wizard after having the problem with the stepper driver? If possible run it and get a photo of the error that appears on screen, it can help to confirm the diagnosis of the burnt stepper driver so customer service can help you replace it under waranty.

Best regards

Domingos Rodrigues