Forum under maintenance. Please contact us at customer_service@beeverycreative.com

What modifications did you make?

The versatility of an entry-level 3D printer, engineered to last.
By BEEVERYCREATIVE and Hello 3D Printing World
Mic_Hazelburn
What modifications did you make?

Post by Mic_Hazelburn » 10 Jan 2017, 13:59

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, what you have done for hBp mods, what we shouldn't do or what is still planned.
What was printed? What are your plans?
I printed yesterday a few safty parts for the bed and I draw a modification of the two blower. Since I wanted some LEDs on that too, I am still undecided whether I build everything in one or split it apart.
Any ideas? Already found something?

I found a mod of the blower on thingivers, but I don't like it very much :lol: . Still looking for a idea, where I can improve some dismantling. the screws are too much or you need two different types of tools.

Let met here what you have done. Maybe we found something, that we all could need.

RickRick

Re: What modifications did you make?

Post by RickRick » 10 Jan 2017, 19:41

i've posted about some changes i made about the screws, mostly so i don't alter the nozzel positions when i need the fans off. i'm also in the process of drawing up a printable bracket that the fans can hang on so they'll just lift off as a set but still work in progress

tgala

Post by tgala » 11 Jan 2017, 14:22

There was some user (giulio sartori) who took the design files and made the printer bigger :)
You should check it out, it's an awesome project! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRECg0rAQqI

Mic_Hazelburn

Post by Mic_Hazelburn » 28 Feb 2017, 12:06

I printed yesterday the stability feets. 4h in a good quality - now the stand is bigger but I need some rubbers under that. I think that should make it better.

Anyway, do someone know, why all the printers uses so tiny fans? Is it clever to print a holder for a 80mm one?
Can I use a bigger fan instead of the little ones?