Can't set printer up EC11 & EC61

This new DIY 3D printer kit is a result of a vast market research and hours of development and engineering. It is an open source project, which means this is a versatile product that you can build upon and make it your own.
jaume.figueres

Can't set printer up EC11 & EC61

Post by jaume.figueres » 09 Jan 2020, 11:11

Hi,
after assembling printer and update firmware I'm getting stuck in self test program.

first attempt EC11 shows up, after rebboting test program run to "powerloss" and EC61 arrives, after some reboots EC11 again, I need some help because I doublecheked conections(even I swaped the extruder sensors) and nothing.

Any advice please?

tgala

Re: Can't set printer up EC11 & EC61

Post by tgala » 09 Jan 2020, 12:30

Hi @jaume.figueres,

Have you checked the Error-Codes section of the User Manual? https://beeverycreative.com/manuals-tutorials/

Try to run each step in sequence to figure out what's going on and let me know how it goes!

Cheers!

P.S.: To avoid spam, new users' posts need to be manually approved by an administrator, that's why you weren't seeing your posts.

jaume.figueres

Post by jaume.figueres » 09 Jan 2020, 12:42

Thnks @tgala
HI, I allready cheked EC codes, and run test step by step, EC 61 is Power loss detection, as I mentioned before, and EC11 is first step and is Exruder temp sensor, I tried to swap sensors and still the same so I gess is not de sensor.

anyway it worked nicely first time i run selftest (untill power loss test), soI have seen it working and the suddenly stops so I don't have any idea of whats going on

jaume.figueres

Post by jaume.figueres » 09 Jan 2020, 19:26

I'm new to all this, and get really stucked, I wanna try to skip selftest program but I don't know how to do that, this is my first contact with 3d printers, but I have experience in electronics, laser cutting machines and arduinos, RP etc...

can anybody please give me a hand on this

thanks