Object doesn´t print volume

BEESOFT is the software that controls your BEETHEFIRST and BEEINSCHOOL line of 3D printers
sotakuma

Object doesn´t print volume

Post by sotakuma » 20 Jun 2020, 05:32

Hello.

I'm trying to print a gcode from simplify3D using the BEETHEFIRST profile from the same software, its just a calibration cube so small that fit perfectly on the build platform, but every time that I try to print the gcode it gives me the next error -OBJECT DOESNT FIT PRINT VOLUME-. I already check the gcode and its the same one used in CURA, all the other settings in simplify are also correct I just don't know what else I can do. It also mentions an option about disable checking the volume on the settings menu and then features, but I can't find that option on BEESOFT 4.0.10.
Attachments
Captura de pantalla (1).png
Captura de pantalla (1).png (185.24 KiB) Viewed 318 times

srodrigues

Re: Object doesn´t print volume

Post by srodrigues » 22 Jun 2020, 18:14

It's possible that the prime line in the header of an external gcode doesn't fit the volume of BEETHEFIRST printers, even though the model fits. Can you check if your gcode header generated with Simplify3D has a prime line out of bounds?

sotakuma

Re: Object doesn´t print volume

Post by sotakuma » 26 Jun 2020, 06:09

srodrigues wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 18:14
It's possible that the prime line in the header of an external gcode doesn't fit the volume of BEETHEFIRST printers, even though the model fits. Can you check if your gcode header generated with Simplify3D has a prime line out of bounds?
The problem seems to be the software, I need to close it or delete the gcode a few times in order for the program to start printing, its a little bit buggy if you ask me, let's hope they fix this in a future update.

I really love mi printer but it's a shame that you cant print direct from another slicer. :(

Thank you for your support.