Testing your filaments | Testando os vossos filamentos

Printing filament, accessories and spare parts
Ricaxe

Testing your filaments | Testando os vossos filamentos

Post by Ricaxe » 31 Jan 2016, 15:37

Olá Boa tarde,
Estou a testar os vossos filamentos, que vocês colocaram à venda para teste, e estou a escrever um artigo de comparação, todas as informações sobre temperaturas e retracção foram disponibilizadas por email sobre este filamento, o que me parece normal visto ainda ser um filamento de teste.
Relativamente aos vossos filamentos a venda no site, as bobines de 330g não existe nenhuma informação de temperatura, acho que deveriam colocar no site e nas bobines esta informação. Existe uma informação que acho muito conveniente e que poucos fabricantes de filamentos colocam o peso da bobine, que permite ao utilizador confirmar o peso vendido, por isso neste âmbito estão de parabéns.

Hi there!
I am testing your filaments, especially the ones that you sell for testing purpures, i am writing a review, all the informations about temperatures and retraction was given to me by mail and I thing normal, because they are in a preview mode. But i have purchase 2 normal spools of filament of 330g and i don't have that information in the spool or in the web site.

These is not a fully translation but is for the people outside portugal can manage to understand the issues and learn from it.

Andre_A
BEEVERYCREATIVE

Re: Testing your filaments | Testando os vossos filamentos

Post by Andre_A » 16 Feb 2016, 18:49

Hi Ricaxe,
first of all, thank you very much for your feedback :)
We are in a redesign phase for the filament webpage because we will soon release new filament and release all the information necessary for each filament. Like you have said, having a technical information about the filament will help a lot for testing ;)
BEEVERYCREATIVE
Research and Development Team

Andre_A
BEEVERYCREATIVE

Post by Andre_A » 16 Feb 2016, 18:58

By the way, one tip for the filament that you have (PLA Filkemp).
We find better results, if we use 200 micro of layer height ;)

Once again thanks for the feedback and we will be waiting for more feedback in the future :)
BEEVERYCREATIVE
Research and Development Team

Ricaxe

Post by Ricaxe » 21 Feb 2016, 18:44

Thanks for the answer, i don't have been posted about your reply..
Good Work