Software Questions

BEESOFT is the software that controls your BEETHEFIRST and BEEINSCHOOL line of 3D printers
DeftCAD

Software Questions

Post by DeftCAD » 06 Sep 2017, 15:45

These may already be possible, so please point me in the right direction if they are.

1. When I select 'Import Model' BEESOFT always opens the same file location. Can this be set to open the last opened file location or a file location of my choosing? I regularly want to select my next print from the same folder as my last; when I'm working on the same job and have several prints to make, for example.
2. I would like to be able to copy a part I have imported. So for example, if I need multiples of the same part, I could select the part, press ctrl+c then ctrl+v to past as many as I need onto the build platform. At the moment I have to browse back to the folder and pick the same part again and again to get more.
3. I can't minimise the BEESOFT window once a print has begun. Is it possible to do this?

mgomes

Re: Software Questions

Post by mgomes » 19 Sep 2017, 11:03

Hi DefCAD,

Sorry for the replay delay.

The first two points are current limitations of our software and the last is a bug that some clients have reported, but we haven't manage to replicate it.

We are working on a completely new BEESOFT that will resolve all the problems you described and won't take long to came out. Please stay tuned:)

Thank you very much for your feedback.
BEEVERYCREATIVE
Research and Development Team