Changes and innovations on BeeVeryCreative?

General discussion, news and announcements
Mic_Hazelburn

Changes and innovations on BeeVeryCreative?

Post by Mic_Hazelburn » 04 Sep 2017, 10:40

Dear BVC-Team,

when I came new to this forum as a noobie, I was a little bit angry about the politics and the supports on your company.
I've learnt quick, that this all is not really a place for noobies - you should have a little bit of knowledge about 3d printing, because step by step guides are not included.

After some issues and help from your support, I came better in this "science". But for now, I think it stops from time to time with new informations.

You have a new firmware, okay, but what is in your business running at the moment? Do you guys have any upgrades for the printers? Are there any modification plans from your side? I would like to know, what projects are you on to? What is your future task for the printers? :mrgreen:

I would be very happy if there was an update regarding the attachment of the scolding - with fewer screws.
I would appreciate it, if there is an update for the fans or something in that way. I myself, have created a first design to use instead of the two small fans, a large 80er fan. As soon as I've finished this, there are the plans here. On the other hand, it would certainly not only welcome me very much, if you could get some support in this area.
We are many - if not constantly active - but we have a lot of ideas and many of them would make your product even more efficient. Let me know how you think about it. 'Thank you

Mic_Hazelburn

Re: Changes and innovations on BeeVeryCreative?

Post by Mic_Hazelburn » 18 Sep 2017, 10:08

After 2 weeks have passed and there was still no answer, I have to tell you honestly that I am really disappointed! :x

At the same time it shows me that there is only one handful of people who still use the forum at all. I would argue that the forum was eventually left to itself. I can understand that you can not get the same attention in each area as in others. However, future owners of your products should get a different image.
The forum does not keep up to date is the one but not to respond to suggestions, wishes, ideas or the like, shows me very clearly, that there is still much to catch up.

The market does not sleep and new manufacturers, jump all day from the ground. Please belong to a brand that is stable and continues to develop!

smoreira
BEEVERYCREATIVE

Post by smoreira » 19 Sep 2017, 10:03

Hi Mic_Hazelburn,

I hope everything is ok with you.
I, personally, owe you a huge apology. In fact, I was informed by our team about your first post but for the last 3 weeks, I have been on vacation and forgot to forward the information to the team. My bad! Please allow me to try to explain how we currently manage our forum, knowing there are, probably, better ways to do it, and also some important info about the company’s current and future projects.
At the end of 2016, our community manager for this forum, Filipe, suddenly left the company. Being a small team, we faced some challenging times because we didn´t have someone to manage the forum and so spam posts and messages started to accumulate (please check my post form January: http://beeverycreative.com/forum/viewto ... c60bb84c48).
We decided to create a “task force” to manage the forum, redefine tasks and roles in the forum and clear all the spam. At the moment, we have the spam issue under control and we are making a conscious effort to improve and manage posts better and because of that, we recently hired an experienced user, maker and member of the community to join our tech support team, who is now one of the most active users of this forum. ;)
Regarding your interest in our exciting new projects, we can only share a little, because some of them involve confidentiality issues. But for now:
Our 3D printer for ESA (https://goo.gl/R8SdBN) is almost finished and we will present it in a public event, I think in the upcoming months. We hope that this prototype we’re developing will be the one that is taken on a Parabolic Flight for tests on 3D printing in a micro gravity environment in early 2018. Wish us luck! :) We’re thrilled about this possibility and we will release some info as soon as possible.
We can also share that we have two new product development projects ongoing. We already completed our market research and customer analysis report, and we’ll try to release some info until the end of the year on this subject.
For the maker segment, we’re developing a new product and we’ll soon offer some addons for the current helloBEEprusa. The addons might include:
- Bowden double extruder;
- Higher printing area;
- Automatic calibration;
- New Dual extruders;
- New and stringer 3D printed parts.
These addons are going to be BETA tested in the upcoming weeks. After this phase, we will launch it for all our helloBEEprusa users.

This week we will release here some helloBEEprusa fixes and a manual for using Sli3r.
We would like to reinforce how important community members like you are to us, for the great feedback we receive, the experiences and challenges shared, and energy you provide and pushing us to improve, always!
If you need anything else, you can contact me directly to smoreira@beeverycreative.com
Cheers and thank you!

Sergio
BEEVERYCREATIVE team

Mic_Hazelburn

Post by Mic_Hazelburn » 05 Oct 2017, 10:42

Back from vacation,

thx for your reply! I really apreciate it, when you say:
For the maker segment, we’re developing a new product and we’ll soon offer some addons for the current helloBEEprusa. The addons might include:
- Bowden double extruder;
- Higher printing area;
- Automatic calibration;
- New Dual extruders;
- New and stringer 3D printed parts.
These addons are going to be BETA tested in the upcoming weeks. After this phase, we will launch it for all our helloBEEprusa users.
When can we buy this for our printers? :mrgreen: