Why is this forum so dead, full of spam and so on?

General discussion, news and announcements
Mic_Hazelburn

Why is this forum so dead, full of spam and so on?

Post by Mic_Hazelburn » 30 Dec 2016, 15:17

Dear whole Forum and Team of BEEverycreative,

I try very hard to let my HbP work as I wish and also your help was very good to prevent other problems! But I have one big problem and I cannot discribe it exactly enough. I'm looking for a direct help in my region because its very hard for me to describe a problem in english and not so detailed as I could write it in german. Also, when I got a new problem, I would like to have some help on the same day and not after 3 like in this forum here. But that is something, I'm special maybe :lol:

But the main thing is, that this forum seems to be very dead and is full of spam. Every day, a new freak opens some thread with pills or mature films and so on. What is wrong? Where are the moderators for that crap?
It cannot be in the hand of that handfull of forum users to keep an eye on that.

You have such a great product and so on but do yourself a favour, and be more aggressive against that spam!

I know, it is not a typical forum for beginners but as to be me, I needed some help for the beginning. How many versions are out there for the hBp? 5 or more? And even the newest manuals, has 2-3 things, that I don't have on my hBp.

I just wanted to say, that it is very important to keep everything up to date and also clean from threads that you don't want. If you can make this happen, more people come to this place, because there is some help for all, no crappy spam and we all can make a product even cleverer.

So, I hope I'm not the only one with this thinking :mrgreen:

smoreira
BEEVERYCREATIVE

Re: Why is this forum so dead, full of spam and so on?

Post by smoreira » 04 Jan 2017, 21:48

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. It was indeed very important for the recent changes we made in this forum management.
For more info, please read this post I've just made: https://beeverycreative.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=1&t=651
We are sorry for the latest SPAM experience.

Cheers,

Sergio
BEEVERYCREATIVE team

Mic_Hazelburn

Re: Why is this forum so dead, full of spam and so on?

Post by Mic_Hazelburn » 05 Jan 2017, 08:20

Hey Sergio,

thank you very much for your support!
I had the chance to tell my problems with your team in german, so it was a little bit easier for me to tell what is wrong. :lol:

Your team did a great job so far and I think we all can improve this forum and also your product ;-)