Suggestion

Please post here all the messages that aren't suitable on the other forums
Jaipedro

Suggestion

Postby Jaipedro » 01 Oct 2016, 19:46

Hi.
I have a HELLO BEE PRUSA.
I think I have the best 3D PRINTER in the European market.
I live in Brasil and a friend brough to me one HELLO BEE PRUSA.
I take some information in the net in another forum because I think ... I think ... sorry... your forum is a sample forum without the primary information.

1º - Whey don´t you writeen in Portuguese?!?! ok... I don´t read and I don´t write very well in that language... ok.. I know.
2º - The very important things, when I buy a 3D PRINTER, is what I can make with it... filament... temperature... density... and some more.

Please make topics who help us...

Best regards

Jai Pedro

P.S. - Sorry my bad English
Last edited by Anonymous on 02 Oct 2016, 12:10, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Just corrected some spelling

Geoffrey Borny

Re: Sugestão

Postby Geoffrey Borny » 01 Oct 2016, 20:30

There is a complete forum for the hellobeeprusa, you can find it here: https://beeverycreative.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

Filipe

Re: Suggestion

Postby Filipe » 02 Oct 2016, 12:09

Hello jaipedro,

Welcome to the Forum.

As Geoffrey Borny pointed out, there is a specific section in the forum for 3Dprinters, and one just for the helloBEEprusa
:)

The forum is based on phpBB, so many will look just the same. But it's the information in there that counts.

But to answer your questions:

1 - Well, the market being global, the primary language used is English. But suggestion noted.

2 - Don't really understand the question. Look at the link: helloBEEprusa Forum
You can find all sorts of information there. And, as you said, since it is a Prusa, you can change plenty of variables at your discretion. If you have any questions, search the forum or just post a topic in the appropriate Forum and the community can help you.

Best regards

Return to “GENERAL”