Best 3D Printer model for my needs

General discussion, news and announcements
Maximilian

Best 3D Printer model for my needs

Post by Maximilian » 16 Feb 2016, 09:26

Hi,
New here and looking for the 3D printer, anyone having idea about it. The purpose is I need it to take print of my designs of quilt covers and bedding. I am basically textile designer. Please suggest model number and price best for me!
I just buy quilt covers online Australia for my friend.

Filipe

Re: Best 3D Printer model for my needs

Post by Filipe » 16 Feb 2016, 11:56

Hello Maximilian,

I suggest you look here:
https://beeverycreative.com/3d-printers/

Home and Professional models are the easier to setup and print. But you should be aware of how FFF Printing work.
And specifications of each model. Greatly depends on what you wish to print, materials, etc.

For more information, contact Sales department.
https://beeverycreative.com/contacts-2/

Best regards

annefmoreno

Post by annefmoreno » 22 Apr 2016, 06:50

Your optimal 3D printer depends on your planned use for it. Consumers and schools will want a model that's easy to set up and use, doesn't require much maintenance, and has reasonably good print quality. Hobbyists and artists may want special features, like the ability to print objects with more than one color, or to use multiple filament types. Designers and other professionals will want great print quality. Shops involved in short-run manufacturing will want a large build area to print multiple objects at once. Individuals or businesses that want to show off the wonders of 3D printing to friends or clients will want a handsome, yet reliable machine.

christspringer271

Post by christspringer271 » 19 May 2016, 19:39

Maximilian wrote:Hi,
New here and looking for the 3D printer, anyone having idea about it. The purpose is I need it to take print of my designs of quilt covers and bedding. I am basically textile designer. Please suggest model number and price best for me!
Did you used 3D printing in your textiles? How was it? Any update? Can we see your finish product? :)